Mattress Cleaning Service In Dubai
Mattress cleaning and de-contamination is as important for children as bathing. Due to the modern day environment, created by double glazing and central air conditioning, and the resulting increase in dust mites, bacteria, viruses and other filthy residues in our beds, there has been a corresponding increase in health problems such as Asthma, Eczema, Hay Fever and Allergies. So regular mattress cleaning is more important than ever before.The mattress is, without doubt, the dirtiest object we have close contact with. Men, women and children spend one third of their life sleeping on mattresses that are extremely soiled and as such, potentially dangerous to their health.
It is erroneous to believe that a sheet will protect against this kind of dirt, consisting of micro particles (1 - 20 microns). A bed sheet protects against these particles about as much as fishing net would protect against sand. With every movement of the body in bed, dust and mite excrement are churned up. The mattress acts as a bellows, blowing dirt into mouth, nose, eyes and onto the skin.
Asthma and your mattress
Whilst there is currently no known cure for asthma, it is a scientific fact that 85% of people are allergic to the dust mite excrement and dust mite skeletons found in every mattress, even if only a few months old.
It is a scientific fact that if a pregnant woman inhales dust mite excrement and the skeletons, which is inevitable, that this can cross the amniotic fluid in the womb and cause asthma in the unborn child.
Our high-tech Mattress steam cleaning & sanitizing machine removes the waste deposits hygienically without using toxic chemicals.Hygecare Plus Services proffers an easy and affordable solution to Mattress cleaning. We endorse regular mattress cleaning to have a enjoyable, relaxing, peaceful rest while you sleep.If you need any assistance in regards to your Mattress cleaning, please do not hesitate to contact us.
How It Works
- The mattress cleaning machine generates high frequency waves that pulverise and loosen particles of dust, dirt and excrement in the mattress.
- Dust Mites and excrement are then eliminated with a high power vacuum with a special HEPA filter which traps 99.97 per cent of everything it collects.
- We spray the surface of the mattress with specially formulated Mattress Hygiene dry foam. The foam is chemical free disinfecting dry foam that is harmless to pets and humans and is based on several natural ingredients. This acts as a repellent and a retardant to Dust Mite reproduction.
- The surface is then manually scrubbed to remove the dirt fully.
- The powerful mattress cleaning extraction process almost dries the mattress. It will take 1 to 2 hours for complete drying.
- An average person spends ONE THIRD of his or her life in bed.
- Over 50% of all allergic asthmatics are sensitive to house dust mites - "Asthma Society of Canada".
- 40% of UAE asthmatics are children - "World Health Organization".
- One in eight adults in the UAE is asthmatic - "Emirates Respiratory Society".
- Indoor air pollution can be up to 100 times worse than outdoor pollution - "US Environment Protection Agency (EPA)".
- Dust mite excrement contains the chemical Guanine which is the second leading allergen source of all allergies and asthmas.
- Dust mites excrete twice their body weight per day.
- A gram (about a half teaspoon) of dust contains as many as 1,000 dust mites and 250,000 allergenic dust mite fecal pellets.
- If you often wake up with congestion, a runny nose, watery eyes, itching, or sneezing, then you are probably allergic to dust mites.
- Dust mite populations increase rapidly. Each egg-laying female can increase the population by 25 or 30 new mites per week. .
- Dust mites "poop" about 20 times a day in the mattress.
- The weight of the average mattress doubles after ten years due to dust mite infestation, and the weight of the average pillow increases 10% each year. .
- It is recommended that the mattress sanitization should be done atleast twice a year, or every three months in case of any allergy sufferer in the household.
- Dust mite populations peak during hot and humid environment.
- An average mattress can be home to more than a million dust mites.
- The cause of the allergies is dust mite droppings, together with their hosts.